It's All About Information Sharing

Friday 11 December 2015

Miss Nigeria Crowned Miss Universe 2015 (PHOTOS)

Miss Nigeria Crowned Miss Universe 2015 (PHOTOS)
·          
·          
History was made on Wednesday, December 9, as Nigeria’s Collete Nwadike became first black queen to win Miss Universe.
·          

Collete Nwadike
The top 10 finalists were Ghana, USA, Brazil, Aruba, Angola, Ghana, Cape Verde, Germany, Sudan, Sao Tome & Principe and the winner of the crown, Nigeria.
Collete Nwadike, who was crowned winner, beat the first runner-up Miss Germany, second runner-up Miss Angola, third runner-up Miss Aruba, and fourth runner-up and the contestant from the host country Miss Sao Tome and Principe.
Collete, who succeeded Miss Dominican Republic, Susan Castano, put up a stellar performance to outshine the other contestants, bagging the award for the Best Evening Gown.
On winning, Collette said: “It’s like a dream come true. I have always dreamt of winning an international pageant and here I am, living my dream. I thank God for making this possible and I also thank my family for their support. Special thanks to my wonderful groomer/national director, Tomi Lydia Salami who left no stone unturned in preparing me for this journey. I also want to appreciate the officials of the Nigerian Embassy to Sao Tome & Principe and the Nigerian Community in Sao Tome. Much love to Rikaoto my fab designer & BiBiyonce MUA, extraordinaire and to my sponsors, friends & fans, I say a huge thank you.”

Collete and other contestants


·          
Miss Universe 2015 and Collete Nwadike

0 comments:

Post a Comment