It's All About Information Sharing

Thursday 7 January 2016

Facebook-Mark Zuckerberg Is on the Run

Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg hit the ground running in 2016.
In addition to his “mental” personal challenge of building his own personal assistant, Zuckerberg took on the “physical” personal challenge of running 365 miles during 2016.
He wrote in a Facebook post (embedded below):
I have a physical challenge for 2016, as well.
I’m going to run 365 miles, and I’d love for as many people in this community to join me as possible.
Last year, I really enjoyed sharing A Year of Books with this community. It was fun to read along with thousands of people across the world.
We’ll call this year’s challenge A Year of Running. I’ve set up a public group where we can all discuss our running adventures, and I’ll post periodically on my progress.
This is a lot of running, but it’s not a crazy amount. It’s a mile a day, and at a moderate pace, it’s less than 10 minutes of running per day.
This photo is from a run I went on in Delhi with (Internet.org vice president) Chris Daniels and (strategic partner manager) Ime Archibong from Facebook a few months ago.
Here’s to a healthy 2016!




Readers: Are you lacing up your running shoes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment