It's All About Information Sharing

Monday 2 May 2016

SO FUNNY! CAN YOU GIVE OR TAKE THIS AS CERTIFICATE OF LOVE?

SO FUNNY! CAN YOU GIVE OR TAKE THIS AS CERTIFICATE OF LOVE?



SO FUNNY! CERTIFICATE OF LOVE


Surprisingly, I got this funny if not childish ‘certificate of love’ from one secondary school student who proposes a lady but the lady’s response was astonished I tell you. She sets an examination questions which comprises of subjective, theory and filling the gaps before he can accept the proposal the boy.
Reading the so called certificate of love, I was asking myself, so ladies of nowadays are now wise by taking this bold step but for me I think men will be somehow smarter to overcome this strategy. I even think, thus this not an archaic way of either accept or reject a proposal. Now, it is left for you to read and comment, whether you can answer the examination questions because of love or would rather find your way?
The ‘Certificate Of Love’ reads as this;

THE HOME OF LOVE IS THE HOME OF SUCCESS
INSTRUCTION OF LOVE: Please think carefully before you fill this certificate because you will not disappoint what you have chosen forever.
In Section one, you are ask to choose either YES or NO in the given comprehension below and in Section two, you are ask to fill in the missing words.

SECTION ONE QUESTION
1.      Do you really love me? YES or NO
2.      Do you love me with sense?   YES or NO
3.      Do you love me with the whole of your heart?  YES or NO
4.      Will you make me as your one and only shining stone in your life?  YES or NO
5.      Will you be trustworthy in all your movement?  YES or NO
6.      Will you be straight forward with me at all times?  YES or NO
7.      Will you disappoint me in future? YES or NO
8.      Will you advise me when I need your advice?  YES or NO
9.      Will you be reacting badly with me when I sin against you?  YES or NO
10.  Will you care for me when I need your care?

SECTION TWO QUESTION
1.      What is Love?
2.      Why do you love me?
3.      What do you like best in me?
4.      Among your 100% love, how many percent do you love for me?
5.      Who is your first love? What is her name?

CAN YOU ANSWER THIS TYPE OF EXAMINATIONS BECAUSE OF CERTIFICATE OF LOVE?


BE SINCERE, CAN YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS WITHOUT LYING TO THE LADY IF IT WERE YOU?

0 comments:

Post a Comment